Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bento #1


During one of my favorite past times, reading adoption blogs, I came across this blog: Do They Have Salsa In China? The author of this blog introduced me to bentos. I was not aware of this Japanese phenomena until reading her blog. If you go to the main page, and click on Bentos you will see some her photos of her incredible bentos. I thought Maya might enjoy bentos as well. You can read a definition of bentos here. The bento above includes fishsticks, penguin container with ketchup inside, rice and veggies, apple, grape, and mandarin orange skewers, and cheese hearts.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Not exactly sure how I came across your blog, but just wanted to say hello and let you know that I'm an adoption-momma from Westminster, too! I keep a blog if you'd like to check it out. Good luck with your journey!

    http://www.green-grass-grows.com

    ReplyDelete